Digital Wellbeing in the Home
This presentation is a part of our commitment to providing holistic support to both students and families. We recognise that parenting in the digital era comes with its unique set of challenges. As parents, we often grapple with questions like:
- What’s healthy screen time for my child?
- How can I protect my child from online harm?
- What are the best tech habits to cultivate at home?
These questions are more relevant now than ever before, especially when most of us did not have first-hand experience with the digital world during our own childhoods.
During our exclusive presentation, you will:
- Gain insights into healthy tech habits for your child.
- Learn how to protect your child from online dangers.
- Explore strategies to balance screen time with other activities.
- Receive practical tips and resources to help you guide your child in the digital age.
This event is a unique opportunity for you to get helpful parenting tips, ask questions and receive expert guidance. Together, we can create a safer, more enriching digital environment for your family.